IMMUNE | GENERAL NUTRITION
Gluten Free | Allergy Advice
- 90 Capsules (Up to 45 day supply)
- Contains Colostrum, which may be beneficial to sports enthusiasts
- Suitable for use during periods of immune stress
Did You Know?
The immune system is the body’s defence against germs, viruses and other invaders. The thymus gland, spleen, tonsils, adenoids and lymph nodes, along with a variety of white blood cells, work together to protect the body. The immune system works in partnership with other protective body systems such as the skin, which forms a physical barrier against foreign materials, and the respiratory system that uses coughing to rid the body of inhaled microbes and pollutants.
When foreign materials overcome the body’s other protective mechanisms, the immune (defence) system begins operating. We live in a world of natural and man-made pollutants that, along with a poor diet and other harmful influences such as smoking and lack of rest, can reduce the body’s natural defence systems. For that reason, a balanced diet is probably the most important consideration in maintaining a healthy immune system.
What are the benefits?
Immune Formula is a combination of beta-glucans, arabinogalactan, colostrum, cordyceps mycelium maitake whole mushroom, and reishi mushroom mycelium. This is a blend of natural ingredients formulated for the immune system and also acts as an antioxidant to strengthen the body. Beta-glucans are naturally occurring polysaccharides. Colostrum contains immunoglobins. Antioxidants are the body’s natural defender and our best protection against free radical damage. Recognised for their function in protecting the cells from damage, antioxidants also have a powerful effect on the health of the skin.
Problems with Antibiotics:
- Antibiotics are antibacterial and have no effect on viruses, fungus or parasites.
- Antibiotics kill friendly bacteria which allows yeast and infectious bacteria to proliferate, thus weakening the immune system.
- Overuse of antibiotics creates antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- Antibiotic-resistant strains of pathogens are now developing causing people to taking a look at natural alternatives.