Basil Exotic Essential Oil•
Posted on October 31 2018
Native to India, basil species are large in various warm regions. The species of the genus Ocimum, of the botanical family of the lamiáceas, produce different essences and are cultivated in all parts of the world. But the most interesting variety comes from tropical regions of the southern hemisphere.
The steam distillation of basil flowers will yield an average of 1.3 litres of essential oil per 100 kilos of harvested plant matter.
- All gynecological spasms: dysmenorrhea, painful rules, uterine contractions.
- Painful urinary spasms in cases of cystitis.
- Intestinal spasms that accompany gastroenteritis.
- Viral infections: influenza, viral hepatitis, angina, viral enteritis.
- Numerous disorders of the digestive system: nausea, vomiting, dizziness, aerophagia, ﬂatulence, jet lag.
- It has an effective action on some liver viruses.
Drawing a line on the ground with exotic basil creates an olfactory border that ants will not cross.
Ways to use essenti...
Of the various ways of applying essential oils, those that are externally are preferable due to their greater ease of application and safety. In ad...Read More
Can essential oils ...
If we answered the question absolutely, we should say yes. Essential oils can be ingested. However, we must clarify the statement, since natural es...Read More
Essential Oils and ...
If the skin is rubbed with an essential oil, pure or diluted in a base oil (usually vegetable oil), the tiny molecules that compose it become solub...Read More